How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Inf/10 Lavvv :wow: *hard push*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 I have actually never threatened to kill ya :wise: :wise: :O you dare use my own weapon against me?!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 yeah hey *pushes Joseph hard too*

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 *becomes invisible*

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 heya Amalie

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 * becomes visible again and eyes Lav suspisciously* no pushing, right.... and hey hey!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 whose side shall i take??

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 my side

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 heya Tina

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 lavieee

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9