How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 heyooo Rosyy
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 tis you again!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 whatcha up to? More chaos??
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 pfft- that's your job! im just an innocent angelic lil girl
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Pfffftttt angelic
I should keep a counter for da number of times ya threaten to kill me
I should keep a counter for da number of times ya threaten to kill me
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
are ya sure that was me...?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 mmm i dont know man
but there certainly ain't a lot of Amalie Leclercs I know
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/1o pretty sure you've confused me with someone else
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 if ya say so
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 yo Jose