What does it mean to you?

Queen of hearts

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
Red from Descendants

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

What does it mean to you?
A show my grandma had on when I visited

What does it mean to you?
cocomelon :lol:

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

What does it mean to you?
baby shark lmaoooo im laughing so hard :rofl:

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

What does it mean to you?
a song I hate (sorry I love kids but if a kid asked me to play that I would refuse even if they were begging me...)

What does it mean to you?
Party b4 the part sorry but it lowkey sucks

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

What does it mean to you?
Idk

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Quantum Physics

[ the golden girl; the harshness of such warm light ]
[ aurelia valentine, the golden girl ] † [ lucien de montfort, the deranged artist ]
Visit Lourine's SMITTEN shop for handmade pfps with DISCOUNT—FREE for AI pfp users.

What does it mean to you?
Ikr

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|