What does it mean to you?

Vacation

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
The Woods

DELEATING ACCOUNT

What does it mean to you?
Swimming

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Something i don't know how to do

~The sea does not ask permission to rise~ The banner emporium

What does it mean to you?
untalent

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Gymnastics

DELEATING ACCOUNT

What does it mean to you?
Acro

Someone told me I run like a girl. I said that if they ran faster they could to.

What does it mean to you?
Bat

Reducio
sorry, could not resist! :wow:

What does it mean to you?
Barty Crouch Jr (I still didn’t get over the headcanon that his animagus or patronus is a bat)

What does it mean to you?
villain