Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HAHA! THERE YOU ARE!
PUSH
PUSH
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugs from the back to pull Lav away
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M IN MY EVIL MOOD TODAY!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA I'M IN MY EVIL MOOD TODAY!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
but the door sign says pull-
grah I create da fifth option
FLYING KARATE KICK KABLOOOIEEE
grah I create da fifth option
FLYING KARATE KICK KABLOOOIEEE
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I create the 6th one!
Punches!
Punches!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Here's a seventh; the freezing option! now yall cant move
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
aw
How bout we sit down have some cookies?
How bout we sit down have some cookies?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*unfreezes everyone*
yippee! cookies!
yippee! cookies!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Thanks Amalie! Freeze!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*drops xenorey explosives on Lav*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.