Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugs from the back to pull Lav away

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
but the door sign says pull-

grah I create da fifth option
FLYING KARATE KICK KABLOOOIEEE :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Here's a seventh; the freezing option! now yall cant move :decayed: :decayed:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
aw
How bout we sit down have some cookies? :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*unfreezes everyone*
yippee! cookies!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*drops xenorey explosives on Lav* :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.