Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

where's da trip and flying karate kick option :0

PUSHHHHH

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*just stands still and watches*

You all are unbelievable :skeptical:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push hehe

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*lets 's Laverne push him and just sits on the floor*
Oh I can!!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:shock: :shock:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:what:

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Umm hug? :ninja:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.