How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000000/10
NOPE! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT- I'M SICK AND ITS
MATH
NOPE! BECAUSE GUESS WHAT- I'M SICK AND ITS
MATH
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000/10 awwww still sick? :< and ofc its da worst subject ever
They don't allow ya ta just rest at home since you're unwell...?
They don't allow ya ta just rest at home since you're unwell...?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 do I see a Joseph there?? :0
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 CLARKIE!!
THEY DON'T!! I HAVE TO GO OTHERWISE THEY'LL FAIL ME!
THEY DON'T!! I HAVE TO GO OTHERWISE THEY'LL FAIL ME!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 Seen you around a lot!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/01 riverne!
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 itsaa Lav da pusher!!
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Hai! "Pushes him" Yeah its me!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 I see you around a lot too! You seem pretty cool! Wanna rp sometime?