Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
where's da trip and flying karate kick option :0
PUSHHHHH
PUSHHHHH
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*just stands still and watches*
You all are unbelievable
You all are unbelievable
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSHES HIM!
You're not allowed to just watch
You're not allowed to just watch
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push hehe
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*lets 's Laverne push him and just sits on the floor*
Oh I can!!
Oh I can!!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSHES HIM!
YOU CAN'T!
YOU CAN'T!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Umm hug?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.