Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Hug!
weird way of telling someone you care about them-
But :rofl:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*turns into a dementor*
Kiss~

its always complicated :>

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push
Whoa whoaaa

hahahah I can see xD

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!!

Yess I am finally backkk!! Nice seeing againnn Lav^^

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!!

Oh I just went offline from here, cause I needed to get my mental health back on track and study for my last exam!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG <33
don't listen jose he's tryna manipulate ya /j he was the one who got us in that mess in the first place and then had the audacity to demand me to apologise-

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG! :wow: LAVV! Nice ta see ya!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.