Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
weird way of telling someone you care about them-
But
weird way of telling someone you care about them-
But
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*turns into a dementor*
Kiss~
its always complicated :>
Kiss~
its always complicated :>
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Push
Whoa whoaaa
hahahah I can see xD
Whoa whoaaa
hahahah I can see xD
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
Clark!! Long time no see
Clark!! Long time no see
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!!
Yess I am finally backkk!! Nice seeing againnn Lav^^
Yess I am finally backkk!! Nice seeing againnn Lav^^
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!!
Nice! Where were you??
Nice! Where were you??
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!!
Oh I just went offline from here, cause I needed to get my mental health back on track and study for my last exam!
Oh I just went offline from here, cause I needed to get my mental health back on track and study for my last exam!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG <33
don't listen jose he's tryna manipulate ya /j he was the one who got us in that mess in the first place and then had the audacity to demand me to apologise-
don't listen jose he's tryna manipulate ya /j he was the one who got us in that mess in the first place and then had the audacity to demand me to apologise-
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG! Amalie!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
๐ฏโ๏ธ ๐ณ๐๐พ ๐ก๐บ๐๐๐พ๐ ๐ก๐๐พ๐ โ๏ธ๐ฏ
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG!
LAVV! Nice ta see ya!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.