Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

NAWR >_<
It's da home planet of da math aliens :lol: ooh ya should make me a fancy name for da cosmos though


*Playful shove* :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Whoops-
I should've asked instead of assuming... mhmmm... umm.. idk my mind is blank rn-


Shoves ya back :rofl:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
mmm Blankrn... that does sound pretty cool ^^

mm woah ive only got 4 options for da roleplay umm

Greet? :bye:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:skeptical: :skeptical: :unimpressed:
huh what roleplay?

slap oops and hug!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGEST HUGGG
do I need to protect my amalicious from joseph?

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGERR HUGG!!!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG

@Clark Stellan ill have you know he left me all alone in an alien prison, while he escaped :skeptical: :skeptical: but we're on a truce now so all good ig-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG
what a meanie

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGG <33
ikr-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PUSHH :biggrin:
AHEM. After landing us in da alien cell in the first place and choosing to protect your ego by not uttering a simple 'sorry' :no:
After I told ya I cared about ya and didn't wanna leave without you :<

Ya just stayed arrogant and insisted its ma fault for saying they locked me with textbooks da last time-
/j XD

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.