Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGG!!!
@JOSEPH SIMS WHAT DA HELL??!!

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:grin:
ALMIGHTY PUSH
wait is the action for da dude above or below

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:no: :no:
Hugg!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*TACKLESNUGS* :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*tacksnugs back* how's da studying going?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGZZ
better with your encouragement :lol: gotta start a second study block later brrr

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
"AAGGHH" *climbs out*
*Pushes Joseph into a black hole*
"THERE YA GO!"

π’²π’œπ’©π’Ÿπ’²πΈπ’œπ’±πΈπ‘… πŸ•Έ
✦ π’Ÿπ‘œπ“ƒ'𝓉 π“‚π’Ύπ“ˆπ“‰π’Άπ“€π‘’ π“‚π“Ž π“€π’Ύπ“ƒπ’Ήπ“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ π’»π‘œπ“‡ π“Œπ‘’π’Άπ“€π“ƒπ‘’π“ˆπ“ˆ ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
NOOOOO THE FOMOS HAS ENOUGH CHAOS ALREADY-
*pulls Jose back out*

HUGG!

hehe >_< lol good luck!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
lol dya even know what fomos is
MORE SNUGS!!
thanksss :cute: <3

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I'm assuming your version of the cosmos...?

BIG HUGS!

Ofc! :3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.