How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 ive seen you so many times before. haiiiiiiiii
| ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ | Olivia Young Ency ⊹ Sta 7 ┊ Eva 5 ┊ Str 6 ┊ Wis 5 ┊ Arc 5 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹ ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── |
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ | “Stubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as bright—she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.” ───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•─── | ┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 seen ya around too! heyy!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 AMALIE!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000/10 Heyooo
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000/10 Joseph!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 supppp
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1000000000/10 I'm good. Wbu?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10000000000000/10 I'm okie, was busy studying for ma exam tmrw
whew! Taking a lil break now haha
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000/10 I ALSO HAVE AN EXAM TMRW!!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100000000000000000/10 HA that makes two of us
ya feelin pumped up and prepared?
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.