Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGIE <33
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER HUGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THE BIGGEST HUGG :3
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER HUGGGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
there is no bigger than biggest....
A BIGGER HUG THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVE!
A BIGGER HUG THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVE!
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug
| Emi Sato | ||
โEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsโ |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug :3
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.