Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

BIGG HUGG

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGIE <33

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER HUGG

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THE BIGGEST HUGG :3

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER HUGGGG

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
there is no bigger than biggest....

A BIGGER HUG THAN YOU COULD EVER GIVE!

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug

Emi Sato
โ€œEvery story has the potential for infinite endingsโ€

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug :3

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.