Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGGGG!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGG

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGGG <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGER HUGGGGGG <33

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!!

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

Sta • 5 | Eva • 4 | Str • 4
Wis • 7 | Arc • 8 | Acc • 7
Elara Whitlock
Making memories that last
Perfectionist | Ability | Ability
Ability | Ability | Ability

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugg!


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG!!! MOTHER!!!

𝒲𝒜𝒩𝒟𝒲𝐸𝒜𝒱𝐸𝑅 🕸
✦ 𝒟𝑜𝓃'𝓉 𝓂𝒾𝓈𝓉𝒶𝓀𝑒 𝓂𝓎 𝓀𝒾𝓃𝒹𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 𝒻𝑜𝓇 𝓌𝑒𝒶𝓀𝓃𝑒𝓈𝓈 ✦