Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MUMBLES AND NUZZLES IN YOUR NECK
dont ya dare tickle me you kid *warns*
Girlllll go asleep wdym you're awake at that time T-T, it's 21:23 here and I'm basically a vacuum
dont ya dare tickle me you kid *warns*
Girlllll go asleep wdym you're awake at that time T-T, it's 21:23 here and I'm basically a vacuum
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
*fetched a feather*
Stares at your face not creepily please
hehehehe *sneaky smile* apparently, I have to bc my mom's yelling... sighh and Im not even tired or sleepy... heh that is quote early, but issokay get some rest if ya need it <33
Stares at your face not creepily please
hehehehe *sneaky smile* apparently, I have to bc my mom's yelling... sighh and Im not even tired or sleepy... heh that is quote early, but issokay get some rest if ya need it <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
JUMPS BOTH OF THEIR ARMS, AND SNUGGLES CLOSEE
I spawnedd ^_^
I spawnedd ^_^
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Ooof-
CUDDLES CLARKIE TOO
Yayy! I've actually gotta go now though.. Night Clarkie! Talk later!
CUDDLES CLARKIE TOO
Yayy! I've actually gotta go now though.. Night Clarkie! Talk later!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hugs
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Emma van Elst
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
big hugs n cuddles to everyone above me!! < 3
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
huggies
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
hug!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |