Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

CUDDLES AND KISSES YOUR HEAD

CLARK COME CUDDLE US


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
@Clarkalicious you have been summoneddd

Cuddles ya back, waiting for clarkie

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLESSSSSS AND WAITING FOR CLARKKK guys I may be high on life wth is wrong w me rn help T-T


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES YA :3
Pfft where's this boi at-

is that not a good thing...?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLE

He despawned T-T
it's normal :D... I hope


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
COMFIER CUDDLE

Apparently so-

lol, any specific reason

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
SLEEPS WHILE CUDDLING YA

bwjsjdkejkeke Istg I'm babbling like a newborn in my head


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES AND SMILES AT THE SLEEPING YOU

lol why does that sound cute-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CONTINUES SLEEPING

It IS lmaooo, Lia's tired of being a mom apparently T-T
Lwky I'm sleepy ooc gng but it's too early :<


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
WONDERS IF I SHOULD TICKLE AND WAKE YA UP...

lol you do hav a lot of very chaotic kids... and you should sleep or get some rest! Who cares if its early :D we dont have ta be conventional! Look at me its almost 1am and im still awake

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.