Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES AND KISSES YOUR HEAD
CLARK COME CUDDLE US
CLARK COME CUDDLE US
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
@Clarkalicious you have been summoneddd
Cuddles ya back, waiting for clarkie
Cuddles ya back, waiting for clarkie
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLESSSSSS AND WAITING FOR CLARKKK guys I may be high on life wth is wrong w me rn help T-T
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES YA :3
Pfft where's this boi at-
is that not a good thing...?
Pfft where's this boi at-
is that not a good thing...?
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLE
He despawned T-T
it's normal
... I hope
He despawned T-T
it's normal
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
COMFIER CUDDLE
Apparently so-
lol, any specific reason
Apparently so-
lol, any specific reason
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
SLEEPS WHILE CUDDLING YA
bwjsjdkejkeke Istg I'm babbling like a newborn in my head
bwjsjdkejkeke Istg I'm babbling like a newborn in my head
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES AND SMILES AT THE SLEEPING YOU
lol why does that sound cute-
lol why does that sound cute-
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CONTINUES SLEEPING
It IS lmaooo, Lia's tired of being a mom apparently T-T
Lwky I'm sleepy ooc gng but it's too early :<
It IS lmaooo, Lia's tired of being a mom apparently T-T
Lwky I'm sleepy ooc gng but it's too early :<
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
WONDERS IF I SHOULD TICKLE AND WAKE YA UP...
lol you do hav a lot of very chaotic kids... and you should sleep or get some rest! Who cares if its early
we dont have ta be conventional! Look at me its almost 1am and im still awake
lol you do hav a lot of very chaotic kids... and you should sleep or get some rest! Who cares if its early
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.