Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGE HUG AND SMALL BITE ON THE CHEEK
mah OOC love language lmaoo


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
:shock: :laugh:
Ummm BIGGER HUG AND A PECK ON THE CHEEK

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG BIG HUGGIEEE

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
UNPOSSIBLE AMALIE

HUGE HUG AND BITE hehe


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Why so?

MASSIVE HUGGGG <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUZ I GIVE THE BIGGEST HUG

MWAH ON THE CHEEK, BITE, RUFFLE HAIR, AND CUDDLE


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGS AND CUDDLES

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Nope, I do!

THE BIGGEST COMFIEST HUGGIE <33

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
CUDDLES BOTH AMALIE AND CLARK


i knew who i was this morning, but i've changed a few times since then

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hehe
Cuddles you and clarkie back :3

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.