Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
KISS ON THE HEAD AND HUGGG
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THIGHT HUGG, AND SMALL PECK ON THE CHEEK
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MWAH ON THE HEAD AND HUGEST HUG
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUGG <33
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG AND KISS ON THE CHEEK
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGGEST HUG, AND A SMALL PECK ON THE CHEEK AGAIN
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
EVEN BIGGER HUG, RUFFLING OF HAIR, AND A PECK ON THE CHEEK
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THIGHT HUGG AND A SMALL SPIN:>
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
STARANGLE HUG AND HEAD PAT
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGGG
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.