How Well Known Are You On HiO?

0/10 i’ve never seen you before, hihi!

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Emms! :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalicioussss

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lili n clarkie!! i’m working on the starter that’ll lead into the sleepover (finally lol)

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 ooh okay cool!
@Clark Stellan You are now officially clarkalicious!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I've never seen you or your post
Last edited by Leila Young on 17 Jul 2026, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 same, until now! Also please stick to English or at least provide translations :)

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hmm lemme think....

INF/10 Amalie!!

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LAVV!! :wow:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around more then most

DELEATING ACCOUNT