Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Emms!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Amalicioussss
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Emma van Elst
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lili n clarkie!! i’m working on the starter that’ll lead into the sleepover (finally lol)
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 ooh okay cool!
@Clark Stellan You are now officially clarkalicious!!
@Clark Stellan You are now officially clarkalicious!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 I've never seen you or your post
Last edited by Leila Young on 17 Jul 2026, 07:54, edited 1 time in total.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 same, until now! Also please stick to English or at least provide translations
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Hmm lemme think....
INF/10 Amalie!!
INF/10 Amalie!!
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 LAVV!!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you around more then most
DELEATING ACCOUNT