How Well Known Are You On HiO?

Ya can join himmm :cute:
Inf/10 *gobblez Amalicious too*
Yummmm

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 am I a dessert?

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 NOO- *in Jose's stomach* hey clarkie

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Clark Stellan wrote: 14 Jul 2026, 09:53 Inf/10 am I a dessert?
Inf/10
Ya taste like cream puffs :P

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :shock: :shock: then maybe I should try Clark too...

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Well I would give you the permisson for itt :cute:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 thanks! now that I think about it, I think I ate your pinky once..?

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 seen you here and there

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 peak prank target? :rofl:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 bro

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.