How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 :wow: as long as you dont mean that Im delicious-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 Clark wouldn't know, you'd have ta ask Laurie for that :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 oh I know well enough- :no: :no:

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Well Amalie certainely is deliciouss

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 are ya deliciousss tooo :drool:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :nerves: :no: am not...

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Well noone tried me before, but Amalie certainely is

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :nerves: :nerves: am not!!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 ooooh UNTASTED :biggrin:
*gobblez up Clarkeston*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 NOOO MY CLARKIEEE :<

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.