How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 *Makes his stomach eat Laurie's stomach*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 *bites his stomach off to regrow her stomach*
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 *hides*
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *pulls amalie out of her hiding spot* what did i walk into?
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 thanks brooke! *eats amalie right on the spot*
| 𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8 | XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX | lauren vanes | parselmouth |
| ❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞ |
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 *eats Lauren*
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
12/10 *Gobblez Jay*
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 oh no !!! what have I done?? *pulls jay out of joey, pulls lauren out of jay, and pulls amalie out of lauren and hides amalie behind back*
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *cowers behind brookline* thanks for that!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 *pats amalie’s shoulder!*