Profile picture rating

10/10 luv it!

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Profile picture rating
10/10 I love your new Pfp, it's so cutee!!

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

Profile picture rating
Thx! 9.5/10 Iโ€™m just scared of the face no offense. Like if I saw that coming towards me at 2 amโ€ฆ

"A wise girl knows her limits; A smart girl knows she has none."

Profile picture rating
10/10 Tinaaaa! I <3 your new pfp!!

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Profile picture rating
9/10

DELEATING ACCOUNT

Profile picture rating
7.3/10 I'm not a huge fan of AI pfps.. sorry...

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Kai Hepner
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
๐™ฒ๐šŠ๐š'๐šœ ๐™ถ๐š›๐šŠ๐šŒ๐šŽ

Profile picture rating
9/10- it's fine- though you should not that I did buy this from a shop- I didn't make this

DELEATING ACCOUNT

Profile picture rating
10/10 yea

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10- hi riley!
Still love your pfp

DELEATING ACCOUNT

Profile picture rating
10/10 thank youu

wis: 7 โ€ข eva: 6
arc power: 5 โ€ข Strength: 5
stamina: 7 โ€ข acc: 5
๐•†๐•”๐•–๐•’๐•Ÿ ๐”ผ๐•ช๐•–๐•ค
๐‘Šโ„Ž๐‘Ž๐‘ก ๐‘Ž ๐‘ ๐‘–๐‘”โ„Ž๐‘ก ๐‘“๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ ๐‘ ๐‘œ๐‘Ÿ๐‘’ ๐‘’๐‘ฆ๐‘’๐‘  ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop โ€ข Owls โ€ข Ency