How Well Known Are You On HiO?

5/10 grass tickler T-) :cute:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 LAAASSIIIIII ITS BEEN SO LONG :wow:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 heh the cream puff addict-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 puff... puff.... :decayed:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
8/10 yepp, got ya cream puffs!

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 SHRACKKKKKKKKK :biggrin:

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
9/10 pfft dont do anything stupid-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 muhehehheheheehehe :decayed:
*stuffing mouth with more puffs*

Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 come back you stupid aliennn-

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.