How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 Clark!! Just some personal beef with this irritating earthling over here
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
-inf/10 beef? you dare encompass it all with that mundane word "beef" ?! pfft
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 you two are unbelievable
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 oh no no! he is unbelievable! not me! I'm just an innocent "earthling" with a magic hairpin...
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 than you are just a tiny bit less unbelievable than him.
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 *le gasp* did you just side with him, that stupid whatever-he-is, against me?!
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 you both are unbelievable, joseph for saying that to you, but you are a meanie aswell sometimess aswell
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Imf/10 EXCUSE ME
This "innocent" lil earthlings stabbed both ma hands with that hairpin of hers
This "innocent" lil earthlings stabbed both ma hands with that hairpin of hers
Life is like a box of Bertie Botts Every Flavour Beans; you never know what you are going to get.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Inf/10 Well duhh you both are:<
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 that piece of chocopoop trapped me in a glass bubble!! ouchhh *heart shatters*
I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.