Profile picture rating
10/10
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Profile picture rating
10/10 suits clark
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Profile picture rating
10/10 yโall Iโm thinking of changing my pfp to Moka from ILLIT so should I?
|
|
Profile picture rating
10/10 So cute!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 โข Evasion 7 โข Strength 4 โข Wisdom 6 โข Arcane power 4โข Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta โข 8 | eva โข 6 | str โข 5 | wis โข 7 | arc โข 5 | acc โข 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
๐ฆ๐ฒ๐ฝ๐ฑ ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐น๐ธ๐๐ฎ๐ป, ๐ฌ๐ธ๐ถ๐ฎ๐ผ ๐ช ๐ฐ๐ป๐ฎ๐ช๐ฝ ๐ท๐ฎ๐ฎ๐ญ ๐ฝ๐ธ ๐ฝ๐ช๐ด๐ฎ ๐ช ๐ท๐ช๐น
Profile picture rating
Yesssssss! I ๐ฉท Illit!!Emi Sato wrote: 10 Jul 2026, 12:37 10/10 yโall Iโm thinking of changing my pfp to Moka from ILLIT so should I?
8/10 A bit stretchedโฆ
Profile picture rating
10/10
Reducio
im thinking this:


|
|