Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

Huggggggg

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
FOX HUGGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BEAR HUGGG

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Greet

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGGGGGG

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Huggggg

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGIES

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIG HUGG

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!