Profile picture rating

10/10

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Profile picture rating
10/10 love it

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
10/10

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Profile picture rating
10/10 SABRINAAA

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



Profile picture rating
10/10 :)

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞

Profile picture rating
10/10 CARPENTERRRR

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Profile picture rating
10/10 peak aesthetic

sta.6 | eva.6 | str.4
Just because someone stumbles and loses their way doesn't mean they're lost forever
eeeeeeeeeeeeeeency
wis.7 | arc.6 | acc.6
𝙲𝚊𝚝'𝚜 𝙶𝚛𝚊𝚌𝚎

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it