Profile picture rating
10/10 so aesthetic
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
I prefer things that are millions of years old. They're usually less dramatic.
Profile picture rating
9/10, very ethereal
“Ooh, don't go killing all my roses, ‘Cause I've only started growing; Ooh, don't go rain on my parade, I'm just tryna have a good, good day” — Jenna Raine, ‘Roses’
Profile picture rating
9/10 love the heart that formed
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Profile picture rating
10/10
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |