Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!

HUGGG

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

Mirada Johnson iNPC: Cinder Blaze
Follow Your Dreams!
The Fairytale Atelier!

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG AND PECK ONTHE CHEEK!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet :]

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency

Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Clark Stellan wrote: 9 Jul 2026, 22:32 HUG AND PECK ONTHE CHEEK!
:biggrin: :kiss2:


greet!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it