Profile picture rating

10/10!!

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Profile picture rating
10/10!!!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
10/10 the style looks straight from a detective comic in all the best ways <3

My Ency
☆ 𝕂𝕖𝕟𝕟𝕖𝕕𝕪 ℂ𝕙𝕖𝕖𝕜 ☆
“She was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes

Profile picture rating
8/10

"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor

𓍯☕︎ 𝖳𝗁𝖾 𝖡𝖺𝗇𝗇𝖾𝗋 𝖡𝗋𝖾𝗐 ☕︎𓍯

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

STA - 7 | EVA - 7 | STR - 6
WIS - 4 | AP - 5 | ACC - 6
STA - 9 | EVA - 5 | STR - 5
WIS - 7 | AP - 4 | ACC - 5

Profile picture rating
10/10 cute <3

memento mori, memento vivere

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it