Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
greet!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
BIGG HUGGG
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGG!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUG AND PECK ONTHE CHEEK!
"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it