Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER BIGGER HUGGGGHow have you been?? And yay congrats on finishing your soloo:33
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
THE BIGGEST HUG ive been pretty good! how have you been?? also thank youuu
โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง "She lives in day dreams" โโงโหโฉ
โฉหโโง
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
HUGGG
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug cause u seem nice and friendly
|
|
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
AN EVEN BIGGER HUG!!
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐