How Well Known Are You On HiO?

INF/10 LILYY :wow:

"๐‘€๐’ถ๐“Ž ๐“Œโ„ฏ ๐“๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“€ ๐’ถ๐“‰ ๐“‰๐’ฝโ„ฏ ๐“‚๐‘œ๐‘œ๐“ƒ ๐’ถโ„Š๐’ถ๐’พ๐“ƒ?"- ๐’ž๐“๐’ถ๐“‡๐“€ ๐’ฎ๐“‰โ„ฏ๐“๐“๐’ถ๐“ƒ

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 AMALIEE

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILYYYY :wow:

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 HRUU

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 doing good!! wbu?

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 thatโ€™s good! didnโ€™t sleep well againโ€ฆ but doing okay otherwise

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 aww :< poor you :'(

I donโ€™t need your approval. Iโ€™ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 itโ€™s fine..^^

โ€œWhat are you?
To define is to limit.โ€ โ€” Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it