How Well Known Are You On HiO?
INF/10 LILYY
"๐๐ถ๐ ๐โฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถ๐ ๐๐ฝโฏ ๐๐๐๐ ๐ถโ๐ถ๐พ๐?"- ๐๐๐ถ๐๐ ๐ฎ๐โฏ๐๐๐ถ๐
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 AMALIEE
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 LILYYYY
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 HRUU
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 doing good!! wbu?
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 thatโs good! didnโt sleep well againโฆ but doing okay otherwise
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 aww :< poor you
I donโt need your approval. Iโll take your respect instead.
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 itโs fine..
How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 <33
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it