Profile picture rating

7/10

I want to know who I am. I want to survive this world. I am here now, and I want to live also after my death, through my knowledge and abilities.

Profile picture rating
8/10

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
7/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
10/10 so cute !!

Profile picture rating
10/10

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Profile picture rating
10/10 super cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
9/10

wis: 7 • eva: 6
arc power: 5 • Strength: 5
stamina: 7 • acc: 5
𝕆𝕔𝕖𝕒𝕟 𝔼𝕪𝕖𝕤
𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑠𝑖𝑔ℎ𝑡 𝑓𝑜𝑟 𝑠𝑜𝑟𝑒 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop • Owls • Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10 super cute!

Profile picture rating
10/10 love the blonde hair!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
10/10

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde