How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10 lol wdym?

I don’t need your approval. I’ll take your respect instead.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10
sorry!

DELEATING ACCOUNT

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 I think I may have seen you somewhere…:thinking:

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
Mia Xu wrote: 8 Jul 2026, 17:00 1/10 I think I may have seen you somewhere…:thinking:
2/10- I think I've seen you somewhere too

DELEATING ACCOUNT

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
0/10 i don't recall seeing u anywhere

✩𝒟𝒾𝒶𝓃𝒶 𝑅𝑜𝒷𝑒𝓇𝓉𝓈✩
"Curiosity Always Leads Somewhere"
Co-owner of "The Velvet Raven"
Shop ✩

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 Seen you around a bit:)

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
10/10 I see you a lot!

"I was good. I was really good"

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
5/10 Ive probably been you alot of times in Games but my memory is bad. Really pretty ency btw

┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
Olivia Young Ency
⊹ Sta 7 ┊ Eva 5 ┊ Str 6 ┊ Wis 5 ┊ Arc 5 ┊ Acc 7 ⊹
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈
“Stubborn as a summer storm, yet twice as bright—she’s a playful puzzle that no one was meant to solve.”
───•⋅⊰༻༺⊱⋅•───
┈┈ ┈┈ ┈┈

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
1/10 - seen you like twice

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8