Profile picture rating
8/10 Love the vibe!

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 β€’ Evasion 7 β€’ Strength 4 β€’ Wisdom 6 β€’
Arcane power 4β€’ Accuracy 8

Profile picture rating
9/10

❛❛ if it's meant to be, it'll be. ❜❜

Profile picture rating
10/10 ahhh beautiful !!

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

Profile picture rating
10/10 so prettyyyy

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

Profile picture rating
10/10 super cute!

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

Profile picture rating
9/10 nicee

wis: 7 β€’ eva: 6
arc power: 5 β€’ Strength: 5
stamina: 7 β€’ acc: 5
π•†π•”π•–π•’π•Ÿ 𝔼π•ͺ𝕖𝕀
π‘Šβ„Žπ‘Žπ‘‘ π‘Ž π‘ π‘–π‘”β„Žπ‘‘ π‘“π‘œπ‘Ÿ π‘ π‘œπ‘Ÿπ‘’ 𝑒𝑦𝑒𝑠 ~
Lovely Creature | 2 | 3 | 4
Shop β€’ Owls β€’ Ency

Profile picture rating
10/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
7/10

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter

Profile picture rating
10/10 Conrad :blush:

My Ency
β˜† π•‚π•–π•Ÿπ•Ÿπ•–π••π•ͺ β„‚π•™π•–π•–π•œ β˜†
β€œShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.”
INPC - Cory Hanes