Profile picture rating
10/10 Yeah ik!
"Maybe I'm too emotional, or maybe you never cared at all"
Laverne Taylor
π―βοΈ π³ππΎ π‘πΊπππΎπ π‘ππΎπ βοΈπ―
Profile picture rating
8/10 Love the vibe!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 β’ Evasion 7 β’ Strength 4 β’ Wisdom 6 β’ Arcane power 4β’ Accuracy 8 |
Profile picture rating
10/10 ahhh beautiful !!
Profile picture rating
10/10 so prettyyyy
Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."
Profile picture rating
10/10 super cute!
Be the change you wish to see |
||
in the world. |
Profile picture rating
10/10
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Profile picture rating
7/10
Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter
Profile picture rating
10/10 Conrad
| My Ency | β πππππππͺ βππππ β βShe was a sunshine girl who was learning to play in the rain.β |
INPC - Cory Hanes |