How Well Known Are You On HiO?

3/10

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10 seen you a bit

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 interacted like 1 time

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 maddieee!

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lilyyyy!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
3/10 I've seen you around but never interacted before

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
7/10

Emi Sato
“Every story has the potential for infinite endings”

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 don’t know you too well but seen you around. :)

Be the change you wish to see
in the world.

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 hi!

𝓼𝓽𝓪 2 | 𝓮𝓿𝓪 3 | 𝓼𝓽𝓻 1 | 𝔀𝓲𝓼 8 | 𝓪𝓻𝓬 8 | 𝓪𝓬𝓬 8XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXlauren vanes | parselmouth
❝kill them with success and bury them with a smile.❞