Profile picture rating

10/10

Diana • Ravenclaw | Latoya • Tenūsa
Curiosity always leads somewhere.
Speech: #2B4C7E Thoughts: #6b4c7e + italics

Profile picture rating
10/10

"Where's the bloody rum?" -Captain Jack Sparrow

Lily McCoire/ Alicia Matthews

Profile picture rating
q10/10 i love the purple hair!

‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‎‧₊˚✩ 🪐✩˚₊‧

Profile picture rating
10/10 it's so cutee

"𝑀𝒶𝓎 𝓌ℯ 𝓁𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝒶𝓉 𝓉𝒽ℯ 𝓂𝑜𝑜𝓃 𝒶ℊ𝒶𝒾𝓃?"- 𝒞𝓁𝒶𝓇𝓀 𝒮𝓉ℯ𝓁𝓁𝒶𝓃

Profile picture rating
10/10

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
inf/10 lilss

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 Stunning!

You make me wanna make you fall in love───⊹
Stelle Mims - Huffelpuf

Profile picture rating
10/10!

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

Profile picture rating
10/10 gorgeous <33

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

Profile picture rating
9.8/10 Really niceee!!

Y/N: Do you think I'm stupid?
Axel:..... Yes. pc:Emiline Hunter