Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
FOXIE HUGG
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
MASSIVE HUGGS TO MY FAVORITE QUEENS
I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
Hug!
By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew: "Don't be mousebrained!" |
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 • Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
biggest hug!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
FOX HUGS
|
You seem pretty sad For a girl so in love |
sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 | wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9 |
Greet, hug, push or kiss the person below you!
PANDA HUGS!
‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧ "She lives in day dreams" ‧₊˚✩
✩˚₊‧