How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 lol what now

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10;perhaps... later?

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 prank postponed officially :lol:

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lmao ok

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 agreed

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 @Clark Stellan your safe..for now

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10! imma think and let ya know

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 ooh okay

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
6/10 I've never seen you before but clearly people know you!

STA-5 | EVA-4 | STR-5
WIS-7 | AP-5 | ACC-4
STA-5 | EVA-5 | STR-2
WIS-8 | AP-5 | ACC-10

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
100/10 JRUEEEEE

shop
to see forever is the shiniest fear
iNPC account- Eden Lorenz-Alves

ency