How Well Known Are You On HiO?

inf/10 yea what is the plan Maddie?

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 i didnt quite get that far ahead you guys :sweatingbullets:

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 .... obviously

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 lol

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 any ideas?

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 my minds in a slush rn

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 that makes two of us

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 that makes three of us

“What are you?
To define is to limit.” — Oscar Wilde

How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10;hahahahhahahah

You seem pretty sad
For a girl so in love

sta • 8 | eva • 6 | str • 5 |
wis • 7 | arc • 5 | acc • 9



How Well Known Are You On HiO?
inf/10 i dont think its gonna work if we all have mind blanks rn lol

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it