What does it mean to you?

forever and always

brookline quinn | peter smith
is it female rage or am i just my father’s daughter?

What does it mean to you?
Infinite

What does it mean to you?
Numbers

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

What does it mean to you?
Math

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
torture

I stopped asking the world to make room for me. Now it moves when I walk through it

What does it mean to you?
Ikr

Mind of Ravenclaw~heart of a Hufflepuff
“ They want the Moon, I'm on Mars”| “Honestly, don't you two read?”|

What does it mean to you?
Initialism

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8

What does it mean to you?
First name

Life is beautiful and friends are the key to happiness

What does it mean to you?
Hospital

Mia Xu "The night is a beautiful velvet curtain; it hides the shards of a broken soul while whispering the secrets only the damaged are wise enough to hear."

What does it mean to you?
Doctor

By the words of the wisest cat I ever knew:
"Don't be mousebrained!"
Stamina 6 • Evasion 7 • Strength 4 • Wisdom 6 •
Arcane power 4• Accuracy 8